Loading...

Among the girl group songs that were released in 2017

Loading...
What is your favorite song among all the girl group songs that were released in 2017??
Don't be biased. I personally think Red Velvet's Red Flavor is the best song that have been released this year, what about you??

[+12][-7]

1. [+58][-13] I usually listen to Red Velvet's songs because I often hear it in some places and it got stuck inside my head, but Red Flavor is different.. I was like 'It's a great song..' even from the first time I listened to it..

2. [+58][-17] The song that GFriend just released today. I personally f*cking like that song..

3. [+55][-14] Fingertip for me..ㅠㅠ The song didn't do well in music charts and a lot of people didn't really like it because the sudden change of concept that GFriend had, but I really really like that song..

4. [+33][-3] As If It Was Your Last

5. [+25][-5] Lovelyz's Now, We. I know that they're usually really good at picking title songs, but this time it was different.. Whoa.. I just can't stop admiring it..

6. [+22][-9] Signal

7. [+22][-20] For me, it's Signal..

8. [+21][-1] As If It Was Your Last and Red Flavor..ㅠㅠ 

9. [+20][-0] Black Pink's As If It Was Your Last

10. [+18][-2] Red Flavor, As If It Was Your Last
Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: