Loading...

[theqoo] I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT HAN SOHEE AND SHIN RYUJIN LOOK ALIKE

Loading...












Both of them have the same cool aura
and are too pretty

original post: here

1. They look alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They look alike and both are freaking pretty and I like them both

3. Seriously lookalikes

4. I thought "huh?" but they really so look alike

5. They look so alike

6. These two!!!!!!!! They have the type of face that I would like to have.... they are f*cking pretty. I'm seriously jealous

7. They seriously look like sisters

8. Add her as Im Siwan's girlfriend in Strangers from Hell ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ? Who's who?? They are not the same person????

10. Hul they look even more alike one next to each other like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can barely differentiate them

Loading...

Subscribe to receive free email updates: